From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Ross Wm. Rader
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:37 AM
To: Rob Hall
Cc: Registrars List
Subject: Re: [registrars] Montreal meeting

On 6/6/2003 10:21 AM Rob Hall noted that:

> Ross,
>
> With all due respect, the entire GNSO policy is directed at dealing with
> gTLD's (not ccTLD's).

Lets cut to the chase...

I'm not talking about ccTLDs or even gTLDs specifically. I'm talking
about the mind-numbing waste of time registry sales pitches that have
*nothing* to do with GNSO policy matters.

As far as scheduling goes, pitches shouldn't be on the agenda, and if
they are they should be segregated as heavily as possible to allow our
constituency to focus our attention in a meaningful way.

                        -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/