[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Re: Not so fast Rick!!!!! Hold off on the election

For your refrence section 4.2.3

4.2.3. Physical and teleconference meetings of the Executive Committee,
       Elected Representatives, committees and other organizational units
       of the Registrar Constituency shall conduct their business in accordance with
       Robert's Rules of Order (4th edition, www.rulesonline.com).

see http://www.byte.org/rc-bylaws-wg/ballot/gnso-rc-bylaws-draft-043003-v3r0d1.pdf

-rick