[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Montreal Schedule Adjustment

ok,

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Elana Broitman wrote:

> Rick - I'd suggest that we should come up with an agenda before deciding if we need an extra meeting.

does anyone have any other issues that wish to discuss? I'd like 15
minutes to talk about bw-whois again.

-rick

Draft Agenda Registrars Constituency Meeting October 23 Montréal, Canada

    0900  Room opens
    0930  Introduction of new Executive Committee (mike)
    0945  Annual review, financial etc.

    1000  Slot I   ( 60 min )
    1100  Slot II  ( 45 min )  Anti-trust guidelines

    1145  Lunch  ( 1 hour 15 min )

    1300  Slot III ( 90 min ) Whois
    1430  Slot IV  ( 30 min )Paul Twome ICANN structure and budget

    1500  break ( 15 min )

    1515  Slot V ( 45 min )
    1600  Slot VI ( 90 min ) Registry Presentations

    1730  review, delegations, work items, close
    1800  buy the new excom drinks in the bar