From: Rick Wesson [mailto:wessorh@ar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 12:30 PM
To: Registrars List
Subject: [registrars] meeting schedule updates

two notes:

  1) the call scheduled for tomorrow the 28th to speak with nominees will
     be rescheduled after nominations close, an announcement will be posted
     later in the week.

  2) the icann meeting schedule is in maximum flux and will be finalized by
     Thursday the 28th, all discussion about the schedule before then are
     tentative so please wait until Thursday before making changes to your
     itennary.

if you have topics you wish to see on the agenda please post them to the
list. I encourage anyone in the constituency to propose papers for
discussion. This is your meeting and your opportunity to present before
the constituency, please take advantage of this opportunity.

-rick