[registrars]

[registrars] RE: [registrars] Re: [registrars] RE: [registrars] Montreál Meeting Update

> i think you have a problem here..
>
> better we have 2 sessions...

Why don't we see what we need on the agenda, allot times and then base a
decision on how much time we need. If we can knock out the agenda in
four hours, then we only need a half day slot. No need to use a whole
day if the only reason to do so is "because that's the way we always do
it".

I'd love to participate in fewer, shorter and more productive meetings
personally ;)

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/