[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Fw: [ga] A kind of hijacking of business?

Hi guys,

Our clients have also received emails from these people. We have alerted
our clients by email.

The website for domain-renewal.biz appears to have now changed hosting to a
provider in China. The domain name itself is registered to an accommodation
address in London, with a mobile phone number which is unanswered.

Kind regards,

Paul Westley
Internetters