[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Teleconference Invitation: Whois

> >We're aiming to establish a time that accommodates as many people as
> >possible. A morning (EST) time is being bandied around, but
> a specific
> >has not yet been determined.
>

> Here are your options:

Thanks Bob,

The telecon will be held on 5/30/03 (this Friday) at 10:00 Eastern. Mike
Roberts, the founding CEO of ICANN, will be moderating the discussion.

Call-in details and agenda are forthcoming.

One or two of you sent me your RSVP over the weekend - I'll make sure
that we have enough ports for everyone and get your names onto the final
list.

Thank again,

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/