[registrars]

RE: [registrars] ExComm Election

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black - its three hours earlier
where you are - you should be making juice and toast for someone you
love not checking your mail. Besides, its really the first time in two
days that I actually checked mine :P

Nomination declined, good to hear that there is a plan, can't wait to
see it.

Have a good weekend all,

-rwr