[registrars]

[registrars] ExComm Election

Is there a plan to call for an excomm election? We have vacant seats and
soon to be vacated seats as well as seats that must be affirmed or
replaced by July 31. My preference would be to go into Montreal with a
new ex-comm but realize that we have limited time and resources to make
this happen.

I don't believe that there are other seats that need to be filled (task
force, council) so it might make sense to get this ball rolling now
while the workload is "lighter".

On a slightly different note - have the new bylaws been submitted to
ICANN?

Regards,

                      -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like
an idiot."
                - Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org