From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org] On
Behalf Of Patricio Valdes
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 9:10 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Problems transfering from GoDaddy

Sending this out as a last recourse, if anyone has any ideas, please
help.

We have a client with over 1500 domains at GoDaddy and he wants to
transfer
them over to us. We requested the transfers and godaddy requires that
you
confirm the transfers via a webpage. Probably because of the large
amount of
names, the webpage times out and returns a script error. Godaddy will
not or
has not fixed the problem and refuses to accept the transfers unless
done
through the web interface.

This is very frustrating and time consuming.

Can anyone help? The names will be up for renewal soon and our client
does
not want to renew with GoDaddy.

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks