From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Ross Wm. Rader
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 11:16 AM
To: 'Rob Hall'; 'Registrars Mail List'
Subject: RE: [registrars] Proposed amendments to our bylaws

> I believe the process is indeed that a vote on each of these
> will be held,

Correct - but in the case of 2.1 and 4.3.1, the motion needs to have the
effect of reversing the effect of the prior motion or we will be left
with a situation where the effect of both motions might be in effect.

Of course, the language of your amendments is up to you.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/