[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Staff support for the constituency

> I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. The currently proposed
> draft allows ALL registrars to be Members.

> I also want to be involved in an effective RC. It cannot be truly
> effective, or representative, if it attempts to limit full
> participation
> of ALL qualified, accredited registrars.

Yes - this is precisely my point - but we don't need multiple classes of
membership to achieve this. Members and Non-members suffice. Either you
are qualified and participate or you aren't and don't...

Its very black and white as far as I see it. Lets keep the structure and
the bylaws simple.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/