[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Request to Deny Multiple Votes/Registrar

> To continue to deny it membership simply because it has the
> same parent
> company is short sighted, unrealistic, and a little bit paranoid.

Then that makes the majority of registrars that defeated this motion the
*last* time that it came up short-sighted, unrealistic and a little bit
paranoid.

Hopefully that same paranoid majority has enough mental capacity to
remember how short-sighted and unrealistic we are as we move through
these bylaws amendments and into the executive committee and council
elections.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/