[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Request to Deny Multiple Votes/Registrar

> said, let's have a vote on the amendment, if someone would
> like to formulate one.

How about this;

"I formally move that the constituency consider no further amendments to
the bylaws until such time that the work of the Constituency Bylaws
Drafting Team has gone to a vote and been accepted or rejected by the
constituency."

The constituency can't have five or six bylaw revisions efforts underway
at the same time. We should either focus on a) moving the bulk of the
work forward or b) getting out of the way.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/