[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Unauthorized transfer

Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

> > what can we do to get this name back? We have contacted
> > Joker.com and have yet to receive an answer.
>
> Siegfried from Joker told the ICANN board in Rio that circumstances like
> this were becoming commonplace and that the only logical solution would
> be to abandon the existing rules and the task force recommendations in
> favor of the EPP.

I didn't hear what Joker told the ICANN board, but
I don't see how you have answered the question:

"In this case, Joker.com requested a transfer without proper authorization
from the domain owner as established in the RRA."

And how EPP is the "solution" to not
getting proper authorization.

Larry Erlich