From: "Rob Hall" <rob@momentous.com>
To: "Robert F Connelly" <rconnell@psi-japan.com>; "Registrar Constituency"
<registrars@dnso.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 3:34 PM
Subject: RE: [registrars] Re: [announce] GNSO Council teleconference April
17, 2003 - Agenda

Bob,

I believe it is with com and net.  You can lock a domain, and then put it on
hold.

However, with .org, when they moved, you could no longer do both, and it
caused our systems some problems.  If it is locked, you must first remove
the lock, and then put it on hold.  Frankly, it is a real pain. You should
be able to do both, as they have very different functions.

Rob.