[registrars]

[registrars] RE: Proposed By-Law

Elana:

Rick was setting up a default registrar account by which any individual
including yourself would be able to schedule a call. This was to alleviate
some of the burden that was constantly falling on Rick. Rick were you
successful in setting up this new account? If so could you please pass the
information along to Elana.

Thanks

Mike