From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org] On
Behalf Of Ross Wm. Rader
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 5:04 PM
To: 'Paul Stahura'; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] Proposed Ballots

> I second this motion
> Paul

If it were up to me, I would prefer to see our constituency seek
proposals from the membership regarding how port 43 could best be dealt
with. Tiered access/restricted access is one way that the problem can be
addressed. This may not be the best way to deal with the concerns that
have been raised. I would be hesitant to endorse a position that solely
considered this course of action as the proposal.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/