[registrars]

Re: [registrars] proposed new by law "amendments section" comments

thanks for the suggested guidance here ross but....
a document of such significance needs to be analyzed and
dealt with on an on-going  basis..

we are framing a structure which will guide the constituency for the next
few years and it is best to be deliberate take the time needed to
insure that we don't run into problems in the future that could have been
easily solved by closer analysis and reflection now.

this is a working document, not a "final product" and i am quite sure that
those who participated in it's drafting did so with the idea that
they were helping to reflect the intentions & desires of all of us and would
warmly welcome any suggestions which might make it more responsive to the
constituencies expectations.

if other constituancy members are not comfortable with any suggestions like
this then, i am quite certain, we will hear from them..

BTW.. your assumptions re: elections have not been the case when major
issues or representations were at stake . If changing the by-laws in the
future isn't a major issue then what is?