[registrars]

RE: [registrars] rio meeting agenda

Elana:

The registrars have the room for the entire day. I am scheduling to have it
set up in our preferred U configuration.

Marilyn has scheduled her joint meeting in the morning with the business,
ISP and IPC, although I believe it is open for anyone to attend.

Regarding the WIPO proposal, I can speak in great detail on this subject
matter as I have been working with Afilias in connection with ICANN Board
Resolution 01-92 regarding the .INFO country names. Additionally, I was at
the IPC meeting in NY a couple of weeks ago where this topic was discussed.
Finally, I have provided expert testimony in a federal litigation regarding
trademark protection of geographic marks.

Right now I am trying to finish up the tax power point presentation.

Mike