From: Joyce Lin [mailto:joyce@007names.com]
Sent: 17 March 2003 22:01
To: Registrar Constituency; Barbara Lawrence
Subject: Re: [registrars] Rejection transfer requests 30-45 days prior
to expiration.

One of our clients was told sometime last year by Net Sol that he could not
transfer serveral of his domain names that were 28 days to expiration.  This
customer of ours is a lawyer and he asked Net Sol support person where in
the contract has spelled out that 30 dyas terms and was told that it is not
in the contract.  He was forced to pay for the renewals eventually because
Net Sol won't release them.  He insisted that I bring this issue to ICANN
but we all know that ICANN can not help him so I did not.

Joyce
007names.com