From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Cute, Brian
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:38 PM
To: 'Registrars@dnso.org'
Subject: RE: [registrars] Motion

All,

Having seen a second to the motion and initial support with no objections or
dissent, I suggest that we keep the discussion period on this motion open
until 4:00 p.m. EST Monday, March 17, 2003.  At that time, based on inputs
and amendments, if any, the constituency could refer the motion to the excom
for purposes of putting the question to ballot.

Brian