[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Deletes Task Force Intial Report

This was discussed during yesterday's Executive Committee call. As long as
the new representative is seated before the 20th (our decision is scheduled
to be made on the 18th), the registrar constituency will have its full slate
of votes in connection with GNSO Board seat #14. Moreover, the final
ratification of the vote will take place in Rio on the 25th.

Therefore, our full slate of votes will be preserved.

Mike