[registrars]

[registrars] UPDATE - RIO Travel Advisory

I must apologize for being US centric. As one of my European registrar
friends informed me not all citizens must obtain Visas for entry. I have
been informed that many European citizens do not need visas. Please check
with the requirement for each nationality to make sure you are not turned
away from the airport for some fun in the sun.

Mike