[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Fw: WHOIS & Transfers reports

I had no intention of doing anything on behalf of the RC. The Task Force
was dissolved two weeks ago - I only speak for myself and Tucows.

I believe that my message was quite clear on this point.

-rwr

--On Monday, March 03, 2003 11:08 AM -0500 Elana Broitman