[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Two names : Tom & Bruno

Hello Colleagues,

thank you for the nomination I would be very honoured to represent
the RC in the GNSO Council and therefore accept to stand for election.

Further information and disclosure about my person will follow as soon
I finished my date with this feverish lady influenza panama who is keeping
me in my bed right now.

Best Regards,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Erbprinzenstr. 4 - 12                                    Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76133 Karlsruhe, Germany                                 Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                                    tom@schlund.de

Am 27.02.2003 schrieb Paul Westley:
> Hi all,
>
> Internetters would be pleased to second either nomination (or propose, if
> Nominalia is not uptodate on RC contributions). Is either Thomas or Bruno
> willing to stand?
>
> Paul Westley
> Internetters
>
> At 11:15 PM 27/02/2003 +0100, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I always thought that the best wasy of dealing with these issues is simply
> >that tose willing to serve just take a step ahead and say so. But it does
> >not happen often...
> >
> >So I decided to make two nominations. Both of them would be good NC reps,
> >provided that they find themselves with the willingness to do so. Let's
> >see if my little "push" helps tehm saying whether they want to run or not:
> >
> >They are Thomas Keller from Schlund & partner and Bruno Peirulli from
> >Register.it.
> >
> >Both seem to have the knowledge, the skills and the energy. They also seem
> >to be confortable with the level of procedural complexity that the
> >not-always-esasy life within the NC requires. And they have some taste for
> >policy issues, not just technical and/or business apsects of the registrar
> >business.
> >
> >I am not sure whether this is a formal nomination or not. For one thing, I
> >am not sure whether Nominalia is up to date with constituency dues (it
> >does not appear in Mike's list, so..). But at least these are two "good"
> >names to fill the positions. Let's see what they, and the fellow
> >registrars, have to say.
> >
> >Amadeu

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w

PGP signature