From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 12:19 PM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Membership Update

Last week in DC it was discussed that the Executive Committee would work
this week in identifying a list of eligible voters for future votes. After
several hours of going through bank statements and email threads these are
the registrars that have been identified as eligible to vote in future
elections. Some registrars have indicated that they are making payment,
these registrars need to demonstrate proof of intent to pay by Monday 5 EDT
at the time of the next Executive Call. Intent to pay is established by
receipt by Ken of actual funds, fax copy of a check being physically,
confirmation of wire transfer. At the close of the Registrar Executive
Committee Monday no more payments will be received. Rick will then have 48
hours to get everyone that has paid into the system and to assign them their
user id and password. Voting would then start on Wednesday.

The only exception to this list are a number of potential payments
(approximately 5-7) that were received through ICANN's DNSO account and then
transferred to us. It appears that from one of the older statement that
VeriSign and its affiliated registrars (NSI, NameSecure, etc.) all paid
their 2002 dues when the invoice was first sent out in Nov 2001. There are
some other registrars that are also in limbo which we are trying to track
down as well. Bryan and I will confirm these records this evening, and
update this list again. If you are not on this list speak now or forever
hold your peace :-)

Go Daddy
dotRegistrar
NetBenefit