[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Resignation by Philipp Grabensee from the GNSO Council

Thanks Bruce.  We'll be sorry to see Philipp go!  What was the lengthn of his remaining term?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Tonkin [mailto:Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 7:01 PM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Resignation by Philipp Grabensee from the GNSO
Council

Mr. Chairman  & my fellow council members

Over the last 14 months I have had the privilege of representing the Registrar Constituency on the names council.
I have had the opportunity of getting to know you all and have greatly admired your hard work and dedication to the
ICANN community.

I have also been privileged to participate on the whois working group and watched impressively the
consensus building process in action.

Sadly, due to the press of business commitments, I must announce my resignation, effective immediately,  from the GNSO Council.
I leave the council with growing confidence in the newly reformed ICANN and wish the GNSO the success in its future endeavors.

My very best personal wishes to you all

Philipp Grabensee
Registrar Names Council Representative