[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Nominations open for ICANN Board seats 13 and 14 for 14 days

I think we can leave that to the voters. If I was elected to the nominating
committee AND I wanted to publicly support Vint now, there would be no
conflict.

Your comments are both ironic and unsurprisingly self-interested. My call
for his nomination stands.

Oh and just for clarity, while announcing that you were going to seek the
GNSO seat you said your endorsement of Henning was not a conflict because
you were running for the GNSO seat and not the NomCom seats. I assume you
will confirm that even if offered a seat by NomCom you will not accept. That
would seem obvious.

Regards

Elliot Noss
Tucows inc.