[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Council Blesses Transfers TF Report as Consensus

Kudos/accolades/applause to ross - without whose hard work, continued
follow-up and patience this would not have culminated .... and to all
other members of the task force, who I am sure have worked equally hard
and put in lotta effort behind this. I for one know - I am incapable of
demonstrating patience to this degree, and therefore for me this appears
to be a superhuman feat ;)

im singing the FINAL COUNTDOWN to march .....

bhavin