[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Council Blesses Transfers TF Report as Consensus

Hello All,

I would also like to highlight the major contributions from both Ross Rader and Chuck Gomes to help resolve this issue.

Ross has worked to reach consensus within the DNSO and now GNSO process for nearly 2 years.  It amounts to probably over 1,000 hours of his personal time.

It is a credit to Chuck Gomes that Verisign as a registry operator has been pro-active in recent months to try to reach a resolution on the issue.

Regards,
Bruce