[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Voting Results

Bob,

Thomas Moerz has been an eligable voter for some time. He was sent ballot
notifications and could have cast a vote had he choosen to.

Though his dues assessment is in and ambigus state he is allowed to vote
in past and future elections.

I hope you understand that nothing prevented him from voting.

best,

-rick