[registrars]

Re: [registrars] ballot games

Eric,

I can't easly answer your question. you have made attempts to pay which is
all it takes for most registrars to have a membership in good standing.

you are definately in a grey area. mike has been requesting registrars to
fax their vote to 312-896-9022.

I don't agree that you should have a vote but there are other registrars
in this grey area that have voted.

mike, what is your recomendation on how to proceede on eric's request?

-rick