[registrars]

[registrars] Transfers Report

Folks,

Early this morning the final report of the Transfers TF was posted to
the GNSO website. It will be considered by the Council at their next
meeting and forwarded to the board for consideration as consensus policy
  in time for the Rio meeting in March (presuming no further obstacles).

Crafting this policy was not easy. Only the support of the membership of
this constituency made it possible. Thanks to each and every one of your
for your resolve, determination and assistance in getting this done.

The final document that will be communicated to the council has been
published to:

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20030212.NCTransferTF-gaining-and-losing-registrars.html

We still have a lot of work ahead of us, but this proves that we *can*
get things done that prefer the interests of our members. As we tackle
the next items on our constituency to-do list, I urge each and every one
of you to remember where our collective interests lie and work together
to defend them in this often volatile mix of politics, economics and
public interest.

If you have any questions regarding this document, next steps or the
process thus far, please don't hesitate to drop me a note.

-rwr