[registrars]

[registrars] DC Head Count

Hello All:

Washington meeting update. Listed below are the companies and the number of
representatives that I have received confirmation regarding their attendance
to next weeks registrar/registry joint meeting. I need to know the exact
number of people attending so that there will be enough space at the table,
and more important the right amount of food for your stomach. This list
needs to be finalized by end of business Friday. Speak now or forever hold
your peace :-)

Having gained an increased appreciation of privacy rights and not wanting to
get on Bob's bad side, I have not included the attendees names, only the
company name and the number of representatives :-)

Best regards,

Mike

Registrars

RegistrationTechnologies (1)