[registrars]

RE: FW: [registrars] the iana function

> (In fact, I'm wondering, Rick, whether you have any relationship to
> the IMS bid for the IANA function, given your involvement as CTO in
> their .org bid.  I ask only in the interest of full disclosure, given
> the sensitivity of this discussion.)

I have no relationship with IMS or the other IANA bidders. My interest
came from a funding perspective, as any increase in the IANA function is
carried by funding from the Registrars.

I hear from the recent posts "don't rock the boat" which is fine as long
as we have a position on the issue of IANA and what we get for keeping it
in the fold.

-rick