[registrars]

[registrars] Declining nomination

-----Original Message-----
From: Bret Fausett [mailto:fausett@lextext.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 4:21 PM
To: Nikolaj Nyholm
Cc: Michael D. Palage
Subject: Declining my nomination

Nikolaj and the Members of the Registrar Constituency,

Thank you very much for nominating me in your constituency elections for the
Nominating Committee and your confidence in my ability to carry out that
important job. While I would be honored to serve on ICANN's Nominating
Committee, after much reflection, I think someone from your constituency
itself will be better able to reflect your constituency's unique and varied
concerns. To my mind, Elliot Noss is a far better candidate for the
registrar slot, and in deference to him, I would like to withdraw my name
from the upcoming registrar election.

Best regards,

Bret Fausett