[registrars]

RE: [registrars] auto deact -vs- auto renew

Hello Rick,

>   o auto renew grace period continues, the name may change, but the
>     period remains.
>
>   o VGRS deactivates the name if not explicitly renewed or
> transfered by
>     day 10 of the renewal grace period.

Would prefer day 14 before the name is placed on Hold.

I am also assuming that registrars are not charged until an explicit renew or transfer.

At the end of the 45 day grace period - I am OK with either an auto-delete or auto-renew.
I prefer auto-delete as it gives more certainty to the process, and ensures that names can easily return to the pool (ie allows re-use)  for other registrants to register.

Regards,
Bruce