[registrars]

[registrars] Fw: Request to Change Registrar Not Confirmed

Dear All,

Any clue what Verisign's "The domain is on special with Verisign" meant?

The person is from our local area and came to our office yesterday
(1-31-2002) to ask for the transfer. This is the response we received about
17 hours after the transfer was initiated.

Joyce
007names.com