From: Tim Ruiz [mailto:tim@godaddy.com]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 2:36 AM
To: Elana Broitman; ross@tucows.com; wessorh@ar.com
Cc: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

The only difference is that one is enforceable, the other is isn't. We should be able to reliably identify officers, employees, and board directors of registries. But determining what level of access they have to proprietary or sensitive information will be more difficult. Or do you propose we just take their word for it?

Tim