[registrars]

Re: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

Hey Guys (of course I am including Elana)

I will be in DC for the meeting, so looking forward
to the chance of interacting with you guys a little
more real time.  By the time I read the entire thread
I have no f@*@*ng idea how to participate...

Were you guys agreeing or disagreeing?  I can't tell
the difference anymore!

Ciao
Richard

--