[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

I would agreeing with the need for structural separation between registries
and registrar where one registrar would be provided a competitive advantage.
However, I see a difference between someone consulting from an operational /
technical standpoint verses a management role, in either case there is a
need-to-know clause. The dotNAME document that is referenced has several
controls built into it just for that reason. I see nothing that would
preclude Michael from continuing to serve as Chair of the Constituency as he
has done an excellent job.

Besides we can't seem to resolve 3 years worth of transfer issues even when
we vote and to think that a single person running the Excom may have some
influence over our businesses.

David W.