[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

> Mike/Rick - I would like to know how and when the amendment would be put to
> a vote.

first we need to see the language, and some consensus around that. Once we
have some language and an interest in voting all I have to do is put it up
on the boardrooms.org.

Current practices are that the excom discuss the ballot and direct someone
(usually me) to create the electronic ballot and commence voting.

If we follow current practice -- submit the language and request for a
ballot to the excom (excom@ar.com) we'll talk about it on monday on the
weekly excom call and voting will proceed as directed.

We do have a slot at the DC meeting to discuss by-laws and just how an
issue advances from concept to vote is something we need to formalize.

best,

-rick