From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 8:26 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

As PersonalNames is now an ICANN accredited registrar they are eligible to
subscribe to the registrar mailing list, and they have asked to be added. To
date PersonalNames has not paid any membership dues so it is not eligible to
vote in any constituency matters.

Yesterday there were several posts asking the Registrar Executive Committee
to schedule a call with PersonalNames. Although the Executive Committee
stands ready to assist the constituency in this matter, I believe that some
dialogue between PersonalNames and the rest of the registrar community might
make any such call more productive.

The only PersonalNames representative that has asked to join the registrar
mailing list to date is Hakon Haugnes.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage