From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Robert F. Connelly
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 11:08 AM
To: Registrar Constituency
Subject: RE: [registrars] IDN Representative

At 09:28 AM 1/21/03 -0600, Tim Ruiz wrote:
>... those who have attempted their own versions of an IDN implementation.

Dear Tim:

You are putting the responsibility on the wrong side of the equation.

Verisign-GRS, the RegistrY initiated the ML so called "testbed".  The
registraRs had little or no part in it.  Netaka being the exception, one of
the reasons I question their objectivity in the present IDN task-force
and/or Committee.

Regards, BobC

"One test is worth three expert opinions!"
U.B. Bray

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."
Albert Einstein