[registrars]

RE: [registrars] powerdns

Hi,

Sounds very interesting - do you know by chance what license it has been
released under. On their website there is stil a link that says -

"Contact us for pricing or technical details! *"

Does it mean that it is released as opensource but not licensed for
commercial usage?? Yet in their documentation they state GNU ver2

bhavin