[registrars]

RE: [registrars] ICANN IDN Registry Implementation Committee

I would request that anyone considering nominating themselves please
consider whether or not they have an appropriate level of technical clue
to ensure that the technical elements of the exercise are not lost to
the policy elements. If you do not, please consider requesting that
someone else from within your organization that does have the requisite
clue volunteer their time.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog