[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Transfers from up the reseller tree

Thanks Ross for this quick clarification.

I think this would be a positive change and provide for greater certainty
wrt Registrar business operations. Please keep the constituency updated as
usual on the work of the implementation committee.

Best regards,

Mike