[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Interesting Legal Development

France have the same regulation: 7 days colling off period...but since I
'm not living in France anymore I don't know if they have removed that
period for the online transactions.
May be french registrars can confirm that.

Jean-Michel Becar
Senior Architect
Global Media Online INC,
Tokyo - Japan