[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Interesting Legal Development

At 10:30 AM 12/13/02 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>  Although some may argue that this is a cost of doing business, much like
> credit card charge backs, I think this is something we as an industry
> should monitor closely.

Dear Michael:  For a one year registration, perhaps.  For a ten year
registration, it is onerous.

This problem should be viewed in the context of chargebacks for long
registrations with stolen credit cards.  The registries need to bend a bit
on this issue.

Regards, BobC

If something doesn't seem right, ask yourself whether you are a part of the
*solution* --  or a part of the *problem*;-}